Wednesday, 27 July 2011

Greetings from Dresden

Guess what DTTErs - I wore the same tshirt and shorts cycling for 5 days straight! I smelt AWESOME!! I gave in and washed it today on my rest day here in Dresden, but as soon as I can I will post a pic of me in all my glory. There was something really satisfying about wearing the same thing every day, go figure! For those of you who can't wait for the detail, it is a green and pale blue coloured Mooks t and black Cotton On shorts that have a hole where all my pants do and a threadbare arse. I am a real treat at the moment, I tell you what.
Hope this post finds you all well - and Elise, I am waiting with baited breath for a post from you!
Over and out comrades
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment