Wednesday, 29 February 2012

Wednesday 29 February

I asked Lach to take a pic of me for the blog today; he took a pic of himself and about 8 photos of me; each and all were hideous. My gut was as big as my bosom (I was seated) and I was not happy one bit.


 So I went back to the gym for the second consecutive day. Here's a pic of me about to get changed.

This top is awesome eh?? Got it at Lush in Brunswick Street a couple of weekends ago - I think it was about 60 shmucks? It's a beautiful fabric, and I love the way the collar drapes. I think the colour is really flattering too. Last week I wore it with black pants and it was not flattering, thanks to the muffin top - but with the black pencil skirt it was much more streamline. Tan flats rounded the outfit off.

2 comments: