Pleasingly, Elise and I got to take each other's pics for our first ever posting!
I put on what I found in draped over a chair in my office when I got in. Needless to say, it was none too exciting.
Taken during a sneaky coffee break in Equitable lane, Melbourne.
And her shirt behaved for once and stayed buttoned up!
Taken during a sneaky coffee break in Equitable lane, Melbourne.
my shadow in that one is fairly horrific, such dreadful posture! you, missy, look gorgeous - certainly not bad for whatever's left draped over your chair.
ReplyDeletein my shadow's defence i'm real puffy around the tummy in that one due to some rouging on the short which has unstitched itself so i had to tuck it in. In fact i have quite a few items i should fix. perhaps i will get a needle and thread out this weekend ... nah.