Thursday, 31 March 2011

Tuesday March 29 2011

Now, I don't know if this will work but if the magic of the internets is real, a pic of Elise will pop up right about here. It's got a great polka-dot collar which unfortunately you can't see too well, but she looked ultra-glam I can assure you all.

As for myself... well, come day 2 I had already forgotten about our new project. Distressingly, I even had make up and a great outfit on for a media appearance! But because I am a little bit hopeless, I only remembered once I was home and lying on my bed after riding my pushie home. So this will hopefully serve as a disincentive to forget in the future.



1 comment:

  1. i feel compelled to point out, seeing as no one else has as yet, that i'm wearing lycra tights (!!!!!!) and a pair of shorts over the top. HOT!!!

    ReplyDelete