Skye had a stern word with me today about keeping up with the blog on behalf of her husband; we were so thrilled that anyone reads our blog that Elise and I promised to pick up our act, pronto.
Half way to work I noticed I had food on my top; clearly this went straight back into the cupboard after the last outing! Brown tunic (surely under 30 euros), the usual tights/boots/black top combo. Pink cardy cheered the outfit up quite a bit.
A colleague said to me today in the lunchroom that I looked taller than usual today; I'm taking this as incontravertible (sp?) proof that the skirt is far, far too short for me.
Half way to work I noticed I had food on my top; clearly this went straight back into the cupboard after the last outing! Brown tunic (surely under 30 euros), the usual tights/boots/black top combo. Pink cardy cheered the outfit up quite a bit.
A colleague said to me today in the lunchroom that I looked taller than usual today; I'm taking this as incontravertible (sp?) proof that the skirt is far, far too short for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment