Wednesday, 16 May 2012

Wednesday 16 May

I hope you all feel sorry for me after seeing this pic - I look haggard, no more, no less. Someone needs to cheer the fk up!!


This top hasn't come out in the past year or so - it is wholly unflattering is it not? I got it when I had a little shopping spree in Germany a few years back I believe. Entirely different to pretty much everything else I own. I love the colour especially - teal. Worn with Lizzie's black skirt, long sleeve 5 quid black top and boots. Oh and my stripey socks.


This turned up in the post today from DD's brief sojourn to Eng-er-land last week, bless him. The fridge magnet is courtesy of Karizy - she got it at a shop that specialises in fake food. Love it.

1 comment:

  1. the photo is too small to ascertain whether or mnot you are looking haggard but as i saw you only yesterday, I'm going to go with no.

    ReplyDelete