Spent most of today in transit. Seriously. Tram to the city, train to Albury, car to Wodonga, car back to Albury, a flight to Sydney and then a cab to Lilyfield. I feel tired just typing that.
I had dinner and drinks with my Mum and brothers. There was an extremely entertaining fight at some point on the difference between marketing and advertising, a debate I have weighed into myself on past occassions; was happy to let the boys slug it out and snigger on the sidelines for today though.
Someone at my preso in Wodonga got a pic and I'll post it later; in the interim, here's a pic of my brother Boof. He was tres entertaining; one of his best stories involved going to a double wedding last weekend. Apparently the sound system broke down and the bride and groom walked down the aisle as the music blared out of an old Nissan Pulsar. What tune? Metallica, Nothing Else Matters. I am totally, totally having a bogan double wedding one day. Elise - got anything you'd like to ask me???
I had dinner and drinks with my Mum and brothers. There was an extremely entertaining fight at some point on the difference between marketing and advertising, a debate I have weighed into myself on past occassions; was happy to let the boys slug it out and snigger on the sidelines for today though.
Someone at my preso in Wodonga got a pic and I'll post it later; in the interim, here's a pic of my brother Boof. He was tres entertaining; one of his best stories involved going to a double wedding last weekend. Apparently the sound system broke down and the bride and groom walked down the aisle as the music blared out of an old Nissan Pulsar. What tune? Metallica, Nothing Else Matters. I am totally, totally having a bogan double wedding one day. Elise - got anything you'd like to ask me???
No comments:
Post a Comment