Went for a morning swim this morning at Fitzroy pewwwl with a devilishly handsome non- double denim clad mystery man. He complained about the length of the boardshorts I lent him; here they are rolled up to a more suitable length. I got them at the Bonds warehouse in Sydenham yeeears ago and think I've worn them twice.
Wearing the japanese floral number I got in Singa probably 4 years ago now; looking very refreshed in this pic!
That afternoon I had the lovely JK and repeat repeat REPEAT DTTE offender Trace over for a roast. Yes Elise, I made another one! It was nowhere near as good without your guiding hand, and I did have to make 2 phone calls to my mother for assistance. But no matter.
Trace is wearing a onesie that is bright orange with tigers on it. I categorically love it. It's courtesy of Tarz.
JK is wearing a cute top with cut out sleeves and jeans; look at those delightful feet she has in her face!!
Thankfully they left at a reasonable hour, I was well on my way to having far too much fun on a Sunday night!
Wearing the japanese floral number I got in Singa probably 4 years ago now; looking very refreshed in this pic!
That afternoon I had the lovely JK and repeat repeat REPEAT DTTE offender Trace over for a roast. Yes Elise, I made another one! It was nowhere near as good without your guiding hand, and I did have to make 2 phone calls to my mother for assistance. But no matter.
Trace is wearing a onesie that is bright orange with tigers on it. I categorically love it. It's courtesy of Tarz.
JK is wearing a cute top with cut out sleeves and jeans; look at those delightful feet she has in her face!!
Thankfully they left at a reasonable hour, I was well on my way to having far too much fun on a Sunday night!
I don't think it's fair to label that lovely lady an offender of any sort, she couldn't be offensive if she tried.
ReplyDelete