Miserable day outside here today DTTErs - it really was stay in bed weather. That said, I decided to trek to the Kinki Gerlinki warehouse sale in Brunswick; I scored an awesome top which you will no doubt see in time. Also managed to get totally saturated in the process, but no matter.
Later that day I had a bit of kulcha; went and saw a film called All Night Long, which was nominated by Mick Harvey (Bad Seeds etc) as being his most influential film as part of this event series put on for Melbourne Music Week. The film itself was great - well the music was (theme loosely based on Othello) - but the Q&A with the man himself afterwards was truly cringeworthy. He was not being one bit co-operative, and the interviewer didn't have the skills to make it happen. I quite enjoyed it, but I'm pretty mean, just ask anyone :)
Evening wear - jeans, the tan frilled neck lizard top I got in Roma last year, blue scarf and black cropped Dangerfield jacket. Freezing!
Later that day I had a bit of kulcha; went and saw a film called All Night Long, which was nominated by Mick Harvey (Bad Seeds etc) as being his most influential film as part of this event series put on for Melbourne Music Week. The film itself was great - well the music was (theme loosely based on Othello) - but the Q&A with the man himself afterwards was truly cringeworthy. He was not being one bit co-operative, and the interviewer didn't have the skills to make it happen. I quite enjoyed it, but I'm pretty mean, just ask anyone :)
Evening wear - jeans, the tan frilled neck lizard top I got in Roma last year, blue scarf and black cropped Dangerfield jacket. Freezing!
No comments:
Post a Comment