Wednesday, 2 November 2011

Wednesday 2 November

Haven't been able to decide if having a public holiday on a Tuesday is cruel or an excellent idea. In any case I had to drag my sorry arse into work... waaah.

It was bloody cold here today - 17 woeful degrees, windy and cold and at times wet. Didn't quite dress to match the conditions; bare legs, boots, my new-ish black pencil skirt, the shirt I got for around 30 euros in Stockholm on my 30th birthday, and red cardy. I am laughing and moving as one of my workmates saw me having my photo taken and came in to make fun of me. The irony of that was I had just been laughing at/with him about his pose in our annual report which was published today... thus the sheepish face.


And here's the ever lovely Skye, who announced she was chucking a Sarah today. This could mean any number of things - god help us all - but in this instance she had merely laddered her tights (which is a shame as those tights are most excellent). Looking mighty fine ladyfriend!

Now Elise... I know you've been busy BEING ON HOLIDAYS but would you mind showing your pretty face here sometime soon please?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment