Last night ended up being quite big.
I had an outfit change to go to a soiree; here's me in the gym admiring the equipment and drinking a beer, as you do. Red Red Cross skirt ($7), black Veronika Maine rouched top, black boots, brown Zara jacket.
Next day was not pretty. Here's DD, very early in the Carlton/Essendon game. The game was many things; a nail biter it was not. Note the collared shirt/footy jersey combo he is so fond of.
Here's me, looking rather unkempt. Blue Campers, navy a-line skirt (fresh off the floor), the spotty H&M 50s style top I haven't worn for quite a while, and brown Zara jacket.
I had an outfit change to go to a soiree; here's me in the gym admiring the equipment and drinking a beer, as you do. Red Red Cross skirt ($7), black Veronika Maine rouched top, black boots, brown Zara jacket.
Next day was not pretty. Here's DD, very early in the Carlton/Essendon game. The game was many things; a nail biter it was not. Note the collared shirt/footy jersey combo he is so fond of.
Here's me, looking rather unkempt. Blue Campers, navy a-line skirt (fresh off the floor), the spotty H&M 50s style top I haven't worn for quite a while, and brown Zara jacket.
No comments:
Post a Comment