Woke up in far better condition today DTTERs! And the same as last Sunday, I rode on over to St Kilda for a breakfast date. I got less lost than last week, but still pretty lost.
Here's me having a pit stop on a bike ride with Eileen; for her second go on a bike in 30 years she did very well. New white singlet ($10, from Sadie outlet, purchased yesterday), navy jeans I got in Germany last year for 60 euros, navy scarf was $5 from Cotton On, and this paisley lightweight top I got last year I think? Pretty sure it's from Zara. Also wearing my old Cons for a last hurrah.
DD is going to the UK on Tuesday for a week; he showed me his travel outfit and I have put it here for your viewing pleasure. He is under strict instructions not to sit next to any girls. It is a hell of an improvement on his Texan Tuxedo and Whitesnake t-shirt, is it not?
He also showed me these that he had packed for warmth - I shit you not- tights, 10 quid from Camden markets a few years back. Aptly, we watched Spinal Tap tonight; alas I think it was just a coincidence :)
Here's me having a pit stop on a bike ride with Eileen; for her second go on a bike in 30 years she did very well. New white singlet ($10, from Sadie outlet, purchased yesterday), navy jeans I got in Germany last year for 60 euros, navy scarf was $5 from Cotton On, and this paisley lightweight top I got last year I think? Pretty sure it's from Zara. Also wearing my old Cons for a last hurrah.
DD is going to the UK on Tuesday for a week; he showed me his travel outfit and I have put it here for your viewing pleasure. He is under strict instructions not to sit next to any girls. It is a hell of an improvement on his Texan Tuxedo and Whitesnake t-shirt, is it not?
He also showed me these that he had packed for warmth - I shit you not- tights, 10 quid from Camden markets a few years back. Aptly, we watched Spinal Tap tonight; alas I think it was just a coincidence :)
No comments:
Post a Comment