Wednesday, 11 April 2012

Wednesday 11 April

Look at me blogging twice in two days hey!! Elise, look at me go!


T'was another cold one; long sleeve black H&M top (5 quid), lacy brown floral sheer top from Trace (a hand me down), brown Zara jacket from Singapore that was about $100 5 years ago, black Zara pencil skirt I got last year with a gold zipper for 30 euros, black boots I always wear, and new $5 blue tights rom Release the Hounds factory outlet on Smith St. I matched, a little bit, if you call wearing a smattering of blue black and brown together 'matching'.


And here's the lift I got stuck in today, just for fun. Oh and guess what? I got another cold sore today. Seriously. Maybe I should have told people I got my face stuck in the lift, though they'd probably believe me. Wah.

1 comment:

  1. Until I saw your leg in that pic I thought it was a pic of your wardrobe. Very boho, darrrrrrrlink.

    Weather looks cold down there, no? It looks reasonably warm up here but then again I havent been outside in four days. Wah.

    ReplyDelete