Everyone was in a bad mood today, me included. It was just one of those days, eh DTTErs?
New black tights - hoorah! Got them at Target the other day, no idea how much they cost but damn it felt good to put them on today. Black boots I always wear, and the check skirt I got at Mango last year for 10 or 20 euros. This red jumper doesn't get many wears a year now; I got it when I started working at Choice in 2002!! It cost me about $60 from Myer (prolly when it was still Grace Bros - that's how goddamn old I am, y'all). The black cropped coat is Dangerfield.
New black tights - hoorah! Got them at Target the other day, no idea how much they cost but damn it felt good to put them on today. Black boots I always wear, and the check skirt I got at Mango last year for 10 or 20 euros. This red jumper doesn't get many wears a year now; I got it when I started working at Choice in 2002!! It cost me about $60 from Myer (prolly when it was still Grace Bros - that's how goddamn old I am, y'all). The black cropped coat is Dangerfield.
I remember the jumper, think it was in your profile pic on the intranet!
ReplyDeleteI think you might be right! It's a bit sad that I was sooo much fatter then but still wear the same clothes! Really gotta learn to let go of some things :)
ReplyDeleteOi - you are not old, y'hear!
ReplyDelete