Everyone was ratty today, I think because we were all looking forward to having a public holiday again so soon! DD and I caught up with some folk for dinner; alas I only really got pics from the cab on the way home! It's a shame because I was wearing a great outfit today!
Black Lush dress that set me back 98 big ones a month or so ago. Wore it with black boots and tights, as it's just a wee bit too short to wear without them. Red wool coat I got at Fitzroy markets for $20 last year; what a bargain eh?? It's from Just Jeans or something like that. It's slightly pink and very comfy. The green scarf I think was a gift from either Karizy or my mum; it matched the jacket perfectly.
And because I am a mean biatch, and because it now lives on my loungeroom floor, here is DD sporting a belt he picked up off the road in Richmond last night. It's hideous, is it not? Someone must have woken up gutted that they'd lost their belt!
Black Lush dress that set me back 98 big ones a month or so ago. Wore it with black boots and tights, as it's just a wee bit too short to wear without them. Red wool coat I got at Fitzroy markets for $20 last year; what a bargain eh?? It's from Just Jeans or something like that. It's slightly pink and very comfy. The green scarf I think was a gift from either Karizy or my mum; it matched the jacket perfectly.
And because I am a mean biatch, and because it now lives on my loungeroom floor, here is DD sporting a belt he picked up off the road in Richmond last night. It's hideous, is it not? Someone must have woken up gutted that they'd lost their belt!
No comments:
Post a Comment