Why helllllllllo Friday, what the hell took so long??
It was 3.7 degrees and foggy as hell when I left home this morning, according to the interwebs. Now that is a bloody outrage if ever there was one. Still, I could smell the jasmine as I walked to work which was quite lovely if not a little disconcerting.
Today I am pleased to present my new jeans! Look - no holes!! Place your bets for how long they will remain this way. They were 60 euros from some chainstore I visited in Bautzen in Germany one day when it was raining. They're a bit dark for my liking but I'm sure a wash will get rid of some of the excess dye (they were rescued from the washing basket this morning). On top is the new long sleeved black top I got for 5 quid at Topshop and my awesome orange knit thing. Brown boots still have little bit of life in them too, as you can see.
This pose is to demonstrate the lack of holes, for those who were wondering. Man my hair is getting long, must have been all that warm weather and sunshine!!
No comments:
Post a Comment