Tuesday, 30 August 2011

Saturday August 27

Do you know what happens when you don't blog for a few days? People contact you! To see if you're OK! Thanks for the love, and now back to fashion business.


So Saturday I had a little visitor pop up on my doorstep. Well barge through my door is probably more accurate. Love the black skirt - it's kind of layered. The top is my spotty one from Monsoon, the navy duffel coat has a nice check pattern on the inside, and if I could tell you about the feet of those tights I would probably be in deep shiz so I won't.


It was actually a nice mild night so we didn't have to wear stupid amounts of layers for once! I am clearly posessed by the devil which explains why I am appear to be disrobing for the camera. Navy a-line skirt has been washed and is back in action - hoorah - and the rest of the outfit you've seen before.

Trace outdid herself tonight - fantastic spotty, halter-neck dress, with red accessories - love it.



No comments:

Post a Comment