Monday, 15 August 2011

Monday 15 August

Check it out - matching shoes!!


When I opened my wardrobe today the black and white spotty dress looked like it was ironed. I realised it wasn't when I did up the sash - so I took the sash off and put on a black belt and hey presto problem solved. Who says I am not a lateral thinker?

The first two people I said good morning to today when I got to work told me I looked like I was dressed for summer. The third person blinked a lot and told me my dress was having a strobe effect and did I always have this effect on middle aged men?

Lets not go there shall we?

2 comments:

  1. I love that dress. and who said whatnow? I am still sick but that comment sounds a bit fresh to me..............

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah the middle aged gay men just can't help themselves!! all above board sweets, but thanks for rushing to defend my honour

    ReplyDelete