3 consecutive posts by me is not a good sign – Elise, where the hell are you?
I’m all new and shiny today! Had a bit of trouble getting dressed; for an hour this morning I was wearing my boots, new blue tights (don't think I've ever owned a pair of coloured tights before, fact fans), pyjama top and jumper as I floundered and tried to find something to wear today (evidently yes this was in the privacy of my own home).
Finally came up with this rather peculiar get up. Black skirt is new and was from 30 euros from Zara; it’s got a gold zipper on the back and I really like the shape (I can’t really wear skirts like this generally). The navy and pink spotty top is another Monsoon score, I think it was less than 30 quid. The sleeves are quite billowy and you can’t quite see the bow on the left but it is super cute. It may be a little big I fear; hopefully will shrink a bit in the wash.
I also had on a white long sleeved top earlier (I think from Pimkie) but I took it off after noticing it was inside out- sigh. I also had on a brown jacket and grey scarf and tan handbag. Not a single thing is matching today which is very unlike me!
And a special note to George: clean hair!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment