That feeling of relief that it was Friday was replaced by a little bit of self pity when I got booked in for a little tee wee appearance.
This is workmate Dan's pride and joy - a Bruce Springsteen mug, which we try and get on telly as often as possible. After setting up the interview he trotted over with it so I could use it as a prop on my desk for the overlay shots. And because I am a mean biatch, I defaced it my my lipgloss. Some of my best work right there folks,
Couldn't be bothered changing my whole outfit, so just did the top - white H&M shirt and the electric blue vest I wear every now and then. Boring navy jeans, but note the appearance of my awesome Roman sandals I got last year - this means it is officially warm weather!
On the downside, but the time I walked home I had a blister on the sole of each foot which sucked. Life skills strikes again!
This is workmate Dan's pride and joy - a Bruce Springsteen mug, which we try and get on telly as often as possible. After setting up the interview he trotted over with it so I could use it as a prop on my desk for the overlay shots. And because I am a mean biatch, I defaced it my my lipgloss. Some of my best work right there folks,
Couldn't be bothered changing my whole outfit, so just did the top - white H&M shirt and the electric blue vest I wear every now and then. Boring navy jeans, but note the appearance of my awesome Roman sandals I got last year - this means it is officially warm weather!
On the downside, but the time I walked home I had a blister on the sole of each foot which sucked. Life skills strikes again!
No comments:
Post a Comment