Had a Skype date with this handsome fella last night - Poofy, laughing at something hilarious I said. Not the greatest angle really is it, what with the shiny top!! Luckily he rarely reads this blog so I can get away with comments like that.
Rode to work today so had to just throw a few things in my bag and hope for the best; ended up with this uninspired ensemble. Black pants, brown ankle boots, brown singlet and that lightweight 3/4 length black sheer top that I found buried deep in my cupboard the other day. Highlight of this outfit without doubt are the awesome wooden yellow earrings Trace got me for my birthday. Despite the look on my face I am not glum - this must be what I look like when I concentrate?
Elise... what you been up to sweets? Write me x
Rode to work today so had to just throw a few things in my bag and hope for the best; ended up with this uninspired ensemble. Black pants, brown ankle boots, brown singlet and that lightweight 3/4 length black sheer top that I found buried deep in my cupboard the other day. Highlight of this outfit without doubt are the awesome wooden yellow earrings Trace got me for my birthday. Despite the look on my face I am not glum - this must be what I look like when I concentrate?
Elise... what you been up to sweets? Write me x
No comments:
Post a Comment