Thursday, 27 October 2011

Tuesday 25 October

Earlier today I was mocked mercilessly by a work colleague over the fact I didn't have a drivers licence, despite (contemporaneously) owning a car. There were a few cracks about Driving Miss Daisy, did I used to wear a hat as I got driven around, blah blah blah - then he asked if I wore an old ladies shirt with a big tie at the front. And then I pointed out what I was wearing. And patted himself on the back, big time.

Smartarse. Had to concede defeat over that one. I do like this top thought, it's quite 50s (though a bit too see through to wear sans cardy, methinks).


Rest of the outfit from the bottom: tan flats, black Promod pants, red belt with excellent buckle (on the downside it has an unfortunate design flaw that means it constantly unhooks itself and hangs down, giving the impression that I can't manage to do my pants up), and red cardy (freshly laundered - it held up better than I expected given it was 30 shmucks).

And DTTErs  you'll be pleased to know that later that night I got my revenge in the form of a very effective and embarrassing Facebook hack attack. There is a lesson in there somewhere I'm pretty sure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment