So far as I am aware there are no pics of me from Sunday. In between getting up at 6am, going to the gym, being washer woman extraordinnaire, yelling at the pollies on TV and preparing for someone's arrival, I just plain forgot. Again.
Anyways, this slapper lobbed up at mine in the afternoon and we parked ourselves on the couch for a good catch up, seeing as I could barely speak last time we saw each other.
And I cooked my first ever roast! It was amazing if I do say so myself. Here's Elise, pretty pleased with her coaching skills (and a little bit possessed by the devil).
Anyways, this slapper lobbed up at mine in the afternoon and we parked ourselves on the couch for a good catch up, seeing as I could barely speak last time we saw each other.
And I cooked my first ever roast! It was amazing if I do say so myself. Here's Elise, pretty pleased with her coaching skills (and a little bit possessed by the devil).
No comments:
Post a Comment