Looking a little bit crazed today eh DTTEers??
Today's outfit consists of that sweet Italian top I wear about once a week at the moment (getting my 60 euros worth, certainly the top end of my price range being the cheapskate that I am), black Esprit pants that I was meant to throw out last week (only wearing them because I have no tights left, waaaah waaaah), tan 15 dollar Diana Ferrari flats from late last year, the tan belt I got in Zara in Rome, topped off by the subversive bronze earrings. Phew, that was a Big Sentence in the end wasn't it - sorry bout that.
Today's outfit consists of that sweet Italian top I wear about once a week at the moment (getting my 60 euros worth, certainly the top end of my price range being the cheapskate that I am), black Esprit pants that I was meant to throw out last week (only wearing them because I have no tights left, waaaah waaaah), tan 15 dollar Diana Ferrari flats from late last year, the tan belt I got in Zara in Rome, topped off by the subversive bronze earrings. Phew, that was a Big Sentence in the end wasn't it - sorry bout that.
No comments:
Post a Comment