Had a few false starts getting dressed this morning; possibly something to do with having a slight hangover. Initially I started with black pants, then couldn't decide on a top so just changed into bike riding gear - only to have the heavens open up, forcing me back to square 1.
Eventually I came up with this bad boy; looking very office-y today eh? Which is ironic, given it's the day before a public holiday here in Melbs and the place is virtually a ghost town.
Black Marcs shirt that I got a couple of years ago; I really liked how long it was in the body (doesn't ride up) but it's a bit too long and bulky to tuck comfortably into skirts. The green Witchery skirt is from my last Sydney visit to an op shop and cost me maybe 6 dollar or so. Pretty happy with it really. And of course my boots - I look forward to retiring them for the summer (speaking of, hurry the fk up with that Melbourne if you don't mind). Throbbing head - models own.
It's eerily quiet here today; couldn't find anyone to take my pic so resorted to the office changerooms. We are doing a Melbourne Cup sweep; I have drawn Niwot and Older Than Time. I am glad my partners in crime are not in the office today, as I would have been mocked mercilessly. I am praying I don't win.
Eventually I came up with this bad boy; looking very office-y today eh? Which is ironic, given it's the day before a public holiday here in Melbs and the place is virtually a ghost town.
Black Marcs shirt that I got a couple of years ago; I really liked how long it was in the body (doesn't ride up) but it's a bit too long and bulky to tuck comfortably into skirts. The green Witchery skirt is from my last Sydney visit to an op shop and cost me maybe 6 dollar or so. Pretty happy with it really. And of course my boots - I look forward to retiring them for the summer (speaking of, hurry the fk up with that Melbourne if you don't mind). Throbbing head - models own.
It's eerily quiet here today; couldn't find anyone to take my pic so resorted to the office changerooms. We are doing a Melbourne Cup sweep; I have drawn Niwot and Older Than Time. I am glad my partners in crime are not in the office today, as I would have been mocked mercilessly. I am praying I don't win.
Love this!
ReplyDelete