I haven't quite figured out exactly why, but Elise forced me to go to work today with lunch for half my colleagues. In a brown paper bag, no less. So it was more 'New-York'.
There is a tonne of leftover lamb still, so it was lamb sangers all round.
Lach - such a fatty he couldn't wait to take the wrap off before trying to get in down his gob.
Moi - showing off what started the day as that rare beast, a pair of blue tights without a hole in them; white Chinese-style top I got for around 20 quid in Belgium umpteen years ago; blue A-line linen skirt from Lush for 68 shmucks earlier this year; black boots; and this beautiful blue cashmere cardie from Jigsaw that was 100 quid reduced to 38 on my last holiday. It feels divine.
And this is my workmate Daniel, showing off his best angle, sharing his sanger with Albo. Awwww. Hope he didn't get any caught in his braces.
Here's Elise on our way to work, wearing my navy and pale pink polka dot top with the prissy bow on it, with her layered black skirt and the New Favourite Shoes (and I think my belt). She was looking a little bit glam today eh??
And here's another one that I took that night - bit artsy n that eh??
There is a tonne of leftover lamb still, so it was lamb sangers all round.
Lach - such a fatty he couldn't wait to take the wrap off before trying to get in down his gob.
Moi - showing off what started the day as that rare beast, a pair of blue tights without a hole in them; white Chinese-style top I got for around 20 quid in Belgium umpteen years ago; blue A-line linen skirt from Lush for 68 shmucks earlier this year; black boots; and this beautiful blue cashmere cardie from Jigsaw that was 100 quid reduced to 38 on my last holiday. It feels divine.
And this is my workmate Daniel, showing off his best angle, sharing his sanger with Albo. Awwww. Hope he didn't get any caught in his braces.
Here's Elise on our way to work, wearing my navy and pale pink polka dot top with the prissy bow on it, with her layered black skirt and the New Favourite Shoes (and I think my belt). She was looking a little bit glam today eh??
And here's another one that I took that night - bit artsy n that eh??

No comments:
Post a Comment