Lach's birthday today. He claimed to have eaten one of the muffins, but I didn't see it and am not convinced he is not making it up. All I know is that he offloaded 2 on me and I dutifully ate they (someone had to). He managed to get rid of the rest onto the office hoardes who were looking for distraction late on a Friday afternoon. Tactical genius.
We had a few bevvies after work, and I am ashamed to admit I crashed his family birthday dinner. Belligerent, half cut, unwelcome - I was all these things and more! Fine form continued as I turned up to Tarz's gig - after it had finished.
As penance for my poor behaviour I am posting the only pic I have which is extremely unflattering and indicates I have the chins of an 80 year old.
With Maimy and Tarz at the Old Bar - I'm wearing a brown dress with polka dots that Elise got me in Un Zud - it's fabulous and she did extremely well with it.
We had a few bevvies after work, and I am ashamed to admit I crashed his family birthday dinner. Belligerent, half cut, unwelcome - I was all these things and more! Fine form continued as I turned up to Tarz's gig - after it had finished.
As penance for my poor behaviour I am posting the only pic I have which is extremely unflattering and indicates I have the chins of an 80 year old.
With Maimy and Tarz at the Old Bar - I'm wearing a brown dress with polka dots that Elise got me in Un Zud - it's fabulous and she did extremely well with it.
No comments:
Post a Comment