Monday, 5 September 2011

Monday 5 September

Spectacular day here in Melbournetown today folks. Me and Lach, my coffee buddy who features suprisingly rarely considering, went down to the river for lunch. I ate delicious leftovers and caught me some rays. The highlight of an otherwise arduous and long day.

Waaaaaaaaaaaah waaaaaaaaah call the wah-mbulance hey?? Must stop whining so much!


I'm wearing my awesome new maroon and tan dotty top from some Italian high street label I can't remember the name of. It's got both frills plus layers and a great pattern and yet doesn't look too OTT, thankfully. I'm still wearing my black Esprit pants that are bloody unflattering nowadays (too big, hurrah) and the tan/orange Diana Ferrari flats I got for 20 shmucks at Christmas.

It's meant to be about 12 degrees later this week, so prepare yourselves for more whining ahead!!

1 comment:

  1. Twenty bucks: nice score. I'm thinking we might need to go shopping and buy you a heap of new pants (trousers, for our UK fans) as all the ones I've seen you in lately have been too big.= for you, skinny minnie. Nice problem to have! x

    ReplyDelete