Monday, 5 September 2011

Saturday 3 September

I suprised myself today by successfully cooking a meal for a few people! True story! I had to get detailed instructions from George (she always saves my bacon) but I did it all by myself! And the smoke alarm didn't go off. And it was edible. AND I only had an hour and a half notice. Oh yeah there was a vegan and a gluten free eater! God I just realised I am even more amazing than I had given myself credit for!! hehe...

Me and the ladies went out dancing Saturday night. I have pics of 2 of them; Trace, and Tarz (this is her second, no THIRD appearance - which earns her the honourary title of repeat offender, I believe).



Trace is wearing a fantastic black slapper flapper dress - it has layered tassles, how freaking cool is it? Halter neck and boots - topped off with a green scarf and sleek black eyeliner.


Now you can imagine how hard this would be to pull off, but Tarz was actually the best dressed person at the party. Hands down. This is not just my opinion but also the view of the bouncer, and we all know better than to argue with the bouncer don't we now ladies?  Awesome brown retro satin dress, yellow scarf, wooden gun brooch, and the Pièce de résistance: that hat. It looks like it has a zipper around it but it's gold trim, which is even better.


I found this dress underneath a jacket earlier this week so decided to crack it out. It's a little on the short side - it may in fact be a tunic, but I hope not because I hate the idea of tunics - but anyways I felt like living life on the edge a little. I got it at Zara (would you believe??) last year in Athens. It gets shorter every time I wash it so I think I need to ease up on the washing. It's got cool pink flowers with bronze stems on it; and of course I had to accesorise with the subversive gold Roman earrings and oh wait what do you know - black stockings and boots. So bloody predictable! Anyhey, here I am posing with my old mate Gough at the Trades Hall.

Great night, ladies.



No comments:

Post a Comment