So I've been well and truly pipped at the post twice - not only this year or this month - miaaaaooow - but this week! Holy shitbags batman. I hope the internet access in Un Zed is crap so the two hour time zone difference does not affect my moral highground.
So first things first - happy birthday to Trace for yesterday! We had a lovely dinner for two (sorry could not resist) even though she was sick, the poor poppet. Despite this we dined well and had a few drinks and laughs. I cannot wait for her 'friend' "Gabriel'' to make an appearance. He sounds a-m-a-z-i-n-g. But in time ladies, all in good time. She's wearing a gorgeous fire engine red dress with buttons, black cardie and sweet rose-themed accessories. And an awesome black ribbon! Note the pebbles on the fire in the background.
So my day started at 4.37am. It was not deliberate and it was not pretty. I had a big preso to do today and it went well, which pleased me. One of my co-presenters was clearly very awkward looking me in the eye and spent most of our interaction looking at my chest. It was tres uncool, and there was no good reason for it either as you can see.
Me and Lach my coffee buddy had a post work drink and de-brief, which is where these pics come from. Me in my Monsoon brown and white shell pattern not shiny dress and black cardie; Lach in... boring boy lawyer clothes. Say no more.
Earlier today I had a SMS convo with Poofy; he sent me this awesome photo montage... can you spot me? And more importantly, do you think I have a signature pose?!?
He also sent one that's not quite from the vault, but... ok fine, it's a year old. We were in the Greek Islands. I was evidently somewhat tired and emotional by this stage in the evening (what, 7.45 pm??)... handsome Dan in the background. Funny times. God DAMN I wish it was Friday right now!!
High moral ground indeed. haha, sucker. I TOLD you i'd be back mwahahahahahha.
ReplyDeletevery pretty, both of you and i hope you're on the mend in time for the weekend, trace.
now i wonder how Lachie feels being described as wearing 'boring boy lawyer' clothes. Now i'm no legal expert but that smacks of defamation to me... ;-)