Wednesday, 7 September 2011

Wednesday 7 September

Don't worry DTTE'rs, Elise is indeed alive and well and is planning a dramatic return to these pages very soon. Well she better, else I will nag her to death. She is busy busy with work - I know this to be a fact - but I have been reminding her to take pics so she can have a show and tell when it all grinds to a halt at the end of this week.


Speaking of show and tell, Skye is back and she bought us all a gift!! Camoflage lingerie - noooice.



To quote the lady herself: "Well lookey what I found deep in the heart of Texas...I think there could be no better place for it than your deeply fashionable blog".

Errrrm... thanks for that ringing endorsment, maybe it's time to get some t-shirts with some testimonials from our fans printed up eh?!


And here's me today - new (ish) spotty top, the red pleated skirt I haven't worn for a while, a black belt (who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks eh!) and my brown jacket that I've been wearing since it got less freezing a couple of weeks ago. Bit unkempt eh? God only knows what I will manage tomorrow, given I will have to leave home at the crack of dawn.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment