
desperate times, desperate measures... i asked a stranger walking by on the street to take this photo for me yesterday arvo. He was Irish. When we both realised the situation was a bit weird I said "it's for a friend". And then when the silence got louder, i said "I have a fashion blog". As i was wearing my birkenstocks paired with my regular office garb at the time (and indeed the majority of the day), his face was calling BS, but he was polite enough not to say it.

Here's me this morning on my way into work. You canne see much at all apart from the fact that I'm wearing jeans and a black jacket. The jacket is black and Espirit and has a jaunty dark blue check through it. I likey. only problem is, it does not belong to me. It was left behind at our office by a journalist for an event we held in April, I have reminded her she can come by any time to pick it up on at least three occasions, but then last night when we went for dinner straight from work i realised i had nothing warm to wear and put it on. It fits, perfectly.
Your comments please. Do I continue to wear it or just leave it in the cupboard?
We leave on Saturday for Un-Zud and I am now regretting leaving behind my navy duffle coat in Melbourne as it will be 1 degree when we arrive (can't even make 'degree' a plural, so sad), with a top of 13. Woohoo! And just when the weather is tipped to reach 30 on Sunday in Sydney... Mustn't grumble. We may ski.
And yes I will dutifully blog my fellow DTTE-er as we will be traversing the beautiful south island and hopefully i can even get you some pics of me in an outdoors hot spring on top of a mountain.
i have your duffel coat in my cupboard and im not wearing it. just sayin'. xx
ReplyDelete