Wednesday, 28 September 2011

Tuesday 27 September

As per usual I forgot to get a pic taken today. Why have I got a brain like a sieve at the moment? But for whyyyyy?


Anyhey I was reasonably matching at least. Red pleated skirt that is a lovely flattering length and cost 8 dollar at the Red Cross shop in Balmain; black cardie from Mango; red earrings that George made me many moons ago, possibly for a birthday; and this white and red floral shirt that cost me about 30 euro that I bought on my 30th birthday in Stockholm. It's back in circulation since my recent ironing binge.


Here's a little post script for you; I wore the tan 15 dollar flats to work today, and at nighttime I went out to see Tarz's band upgraded my footwear to black boots! How goddamn exciting is my life eh??

2 comments:

  1. binge ironing: we need to talk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was albo-affected. high as a kite and feeling no pain so thought i should make hay while the sun shone. all good clean fun.

    ReplyDelete