Tuesday, 6 September 2011

Tuesday 6 September

When I went to the gym at 6am today it was really quite balmy, but between then and when I got dressed and went to work the temperature dropped quite a bit.

See what I did there, eh?? Ahem. Anyways, I was underdressed today -  setting the standard for a shiteous day really.


I wore bare legs (note the tanned feet still though - oh yeah), my awesome orange flats from yesterday (discarded upon entering my home), black top with brown singlet underneath and this skirt you may have seen once before I believe. It's pretty cool; black with a caramel floral stitched on thing on the left hand side. I got it in 2005 but have barely worn it.

Only downside is that when the wind picks up it can fly up awkwardly. Which of course it did, just before I got to the office thus maximising the number of people who copped an eyeful and also the number of potential people who may know/recognise me. Big sigh.

On the upside, Skye is back! I was very excited but had too much work to do and barely saw her - she has amazing new boots though and they will be featuring soon. Welcome back lady!!

No comments:

Post a Comment