It's been a long time since I've been this hung over.
Thank you to the very thoughtful Rosa for the lovely chocolate stiletto, which is going to be today's post. I feel like I've been stabbed repeatedly with it and it's made of something poisonous.
But I'm sure it will taste great when I feel better!
This weekend (before I became comatose) I discovered this awesome Wilco album Summerteeth - and I can't get this song out of my head. Love it, and it's extremely apt for today too.
Thank you to the very thoughtful Rosa for the lovely chocolate stiletto, which is going to be today's post. I feel like I've been stabbed repeatedly with it and it's made of something poisonous.
But I'm sure it will taste great when I feel better!
This weekend (before I became comatose) I discovered this awesome Wilco album Summerteeth - and I can't get this song out of my head. Love it, and it's extremely apt for today too.
No comments:
Post a Comment