Reasonably sunny today, so headed outside for a few afternoon drinkies. I was dressed like my usual slobbish self, and true to form, Trace turned up dressed to the elevens.
The dress is halter neck and is extremely flattering don't you think? The brooch was also a gift from Tarz; we are both wearing the hello sailor earrings she gave us last weekend.
Speaking of, here is the lady herself. We were having a little boogie woogie with Shakey Egg, and we are clearly enjoying it. I'm wearing my boring jeans and a green check shirt that I used to love dearly but it has this annoying habit of gaping and the press stud buttons come apart, which is never a good look. Also wearing the new sky blue cashmere cardy I got from Jigsaw on holidays; it is beautiful and soft and the colour is gorgeous. Remind me to wear it more please.
Later that night I saw the best t-shirt ever on a guy in a bar. He graciously let me take a pic. Thanks mister. Apparently it's a mate's band t-shirt. I want one.
The dress is halter neck and is extremely flattering don't you think? The brooch was also a gift from Tarz; we are both wearing the hello sailor earrings she gave us last weekend.
Speaking of, here is the lady herself. We were having a little boogie woogie with Shakey Egg, and we are clearly enjoying it. I'm wearing my boring jeans and a green check shirt that I used to love dearly but it has this annoying habit of gaping and the press stud buttons come apart, which is never a good look. Also wearing the new sky blue cashmere cardy I got from Jigsaw on holidays; it is beautiful and soft and the colour is gorgeous. Remind me to wear it more please.
Later that night I saw the best t-shirt ever on a guy in a bar. He graciously let me take a pic. Thanks mister. Apparently it's a mate's band t-shirt. I want one.
No comments:
Post a Comment