My workplace was a ghost town today; not much fun at all. Lots of people had a 4 day long weekend, but I soldiered on without a word of complaint.
Baa haaa haaaaaa.
Not quite as casual as most Friday's today; wearing Lizzie's black a-line skirt (free! free!), brown sheer top from Trace (free! free!) and tan flats - 15 dollar but I would have paid 8 times that given the amount of wear I've had out of them.
For the record, I am not covered in shit. I am just in my work changeroom, a rather unpleasant place truth be told. It has unwashed towels from sweaty gym-going men in it, and it doesn't appear to ever get cleaned, mirror included.
Baa haaa haaaaaa.
Not quite as casual as most Friday's today; wearing Lizzie's black a-line skirt (free! free!), brown sheer top from Trace (free! free!) and tan flats - 15 dollar but I would have paid 8 times that given the amount of wear I've had out of them.
For the record, I am not covered in shit. I am just in my work changeroom, a rather unpleasant place truth be told. It has unwashed towels from sweaty gym-going men in it, and it doesn't appear to ever get cleaned, mirror included.
No comments:
Post a Comment