DTTE repeat offender Tarz was shooting a video clip for her band La Bastard today. She got a whole heap of her groupies, including yours truly, along to be part of the fun. And fun it was!
Plenty of familiar faces there too I might add:
Starting from the left we have Skye, looking awesome in her 50's frock! She also had dainty gloves on, and this shot doesn't do her hair justice. She looked up how to do it on YouTube - yet another reason to love this lady. Trace, looking spectacular as ever in one of my favourites, the navy dress. She accessorized well, with a cherry badge on her scarf and matching earrings I believe too. Next to her, KVK looking her usual glam self - highlight of her outfit for me was the little ringlet of hair which unfortunately was on the other side of her head from this shot! Two newcomers, B and Rocky- B had a tassled dress (similar to yours from NYE, Elise) and Rocky was in a halter neck swimming top, leather skirt, and shoes she has previously broken her leg in. Brave, brave lady I say! And hot pink lipstick - love it. And the slapper on the end needs no introduction.
Pleased this dress got a second wearing - it's hard, seeing as I wore it to my brother's wedding - doesn't feel like it would be appropriate to wear it many places, but anyhey I've managed it. It was from a vintage place in Collingwood, $90 shmucks from memory. Worn with the new $60 Diana Ferrari flats. Note the use of lipstick and blusher!! Oh and I'm sure you don't need confirmation but yes, that is my hair parted on the other side. I thought I looked different. But apparently this is only really noticable to me.
Sent that pic to my mum and she said I looked like a rock star.
Silly lady - this is what a rock star really looks like!
Tarz, dressed to the elevens for her video clip. Don't mess with this lady!! She looked incredible - will be sure to post a pic of the full clip when it's been finalised.
Plenty of familiar faces there too I might add:
Starting from the left we have Skye, looking awesome in her 50's frock! She also had dainty gloves on, and this shot doesn't do her hair justice. She looked up how to do it on YouTube - yet another reason to love this lady. Trace, looking spectacular as ever in one of my favourites, the navy dress. She accessorized well, with a cherry badge on her scarf and matching earrings I believe too. Next to her, KVK looking her usual glam self - highlight of her outfit for me was the little ringlet of hair which unfortunately was on the other side of her head from this shot! Two newcomers, B and Rocky- B had a tassled dress (similar to yours from NYE, Elise) and Rocky was in a halter neck swimming top, leather skirt, and shoes she has previously broken her leg in. Brave, brave lady I say! And hot pink lipstick - love it. And the slapper on the end needs no introduction.
Pleased this dress got a second wearing - it's hard, seeing as I wore it to my brother's wedding - doesn't feel like it would be appropriate to wear it many places, but anyhey I've managed it. It was from a vintage place in Collingwood, $90 shmucks from memory. Worn with the new $60 Diana Ferrari flats. Note the use of lipstick and blusher!! Oh and I'm sure you don't need confirmation but yes, that is my hair parted on the other side. I thought I looked different. But apparently this is only really noticable to me.
Sent that pic to my mum and she said I looked like a rock star.
Silly lady - this is what a rock star really looks like!
Tarz, dressed to the elevens for her video clip. Don't mess with this lady!! She looked incredible - will be sure to post a pic of the full clip when it's been finalised.
Such fun, it was also a nice touch to actually get James to dance with me for once - he even said he was enjoying it by the end!
ReplyDeletegod you guys look incredible in that photo!
ReplyDeletesarah - i've said it before and i'll say it again, I AM SO PROUD OF YOU.