Monday, 30 January 2012

Monday 30 January

Dressed a little bit to the elevens today, as I went to see a play with mi madre after work. Coz I am civilized n that, aye??

We went and saw the Summer of the Seventeenth Doll. It was genuinely brilliant, though man it gave me some wacked out dreams.

Monsoon dress that was marked down ridiculously to under 40 quid, tan t-bar wedges that were a tenner, and this jacket you've probably not seen before- brown tailored jacket, quite short (not cropped though) with white striped lining and a neat little pocket. Handsome Dan bought it for me a few years ago now, I leave it at work for emergencies such as needing to look respectable. Got a bit chilly when the wind picked up today so I was glad to have it! It fits perfectly - still. Thanks povo.

Ohhh and it would be remiss of me not to mention a significant new life obstacle has been placed in my way - my barista has done a runner! Again! And the new guy's coffee is shit, and I know in my waters it's going to be a grinding week ahead. Argh!


No comments:

Post a Comment