A 35 degree day calls for some serious summer clothing, and this lightweight orange psychadelic dress fitted the bill perfectly. 30 quid or so in 2007 from H&M in Liverpewwwwwl.
Janine took a few pics of me that had a whole lotta chin; seeing as she's 8 months pregnant I thought I'd be kind and crouch down rather than make her get up to improve the angle. Tan flats match well eh?
I have been ruminating on the fact Elise owns 26 dresses. How is this so? It seems excessive, somehow, and I thought surely I only own about 8 ... so today I cracked out all my dresses. Turns out I own 21 - 21 dresses! Since when!!! Pleasingly, there are only 3 that haven't been featured here; I've been pretty good in getting them into general circulation. Here's a shot of them all dumped on my couch for counting.
There's a pretty one with gold and bronze and a plunging neckline that is not very appropriate for ever, let alone work, that I might need to consider sending on in the world; apart from that they are all wearable, though better suited to winter. Oh, and the white Greek Islands number that I am keeping for future dress ups (or even another trip to the Greek Islands perhaps).
This figure doesn't include the Lindy dress though. One day soon I am going to properly unpack and find that dress, and rest assured, the first thing I'm gonna do is blog a pic of it.
Anyone watch Today Tonight tonight? I did - and guess who's pretty face I saw! You did well, Pony.
Skye- how many dresses do you own? Anyone else care to share?
Janine took a few pics of me that had a whole lotta chin; seeing as she's 8 months pregnant I thought I'd be kind and crouch down rather than make her get up to improve the angle. Tan flats match well eh?
I have been ruminating on the fact Elise owns 26 dresses. How is this so? It seems excessive, somehow, and I thought surely I only own about 8 ... so today I cracked out all my dresses. Turns out I own 21 - 21 dresses! Since when!!! Pleasingly, there are only 3 that haven't been featured here; I've been pretty good in getting them into general circulation. Here's a shot of them all dumped on my couch for counting.
There's a pretty one with gold and bronze and a plunging neckline that is not very appropriate for ever, let alone work, that I might need to consider sending on in the world; apart from that they are all wearable, though better suited to winter. Oh, and the white Greek Islands number that I am keeping for future dress ups (or even another trip to the Greek Islands perhaps).
This figure doesn't include the Lindy dress though. One day soon I am going to properly unpack and find that dress, and rest assured, the first thing I'm gonna do is blog a pic of it.
Anyone watch Today Tonight tonight? I did - and guess who's pretty face I saw! You did well, Pony.
Skye- how many dresses do you own? Anyone else care to share?
Yes, dear readers. Do share.
ReplyDeleteWhat is the Lindy dress?! Intriguing.
I love that orange black white number on you.
Will have to get back to you on that, suffice to say: too many. Shoes are some horrendous sort of number too. I'll try to be honest.
ReplyDelete58 dresses - although that includes my wedding dress that I'll thankfully never fit into again and 6 dresses that are currently in my mending/adjust significantly pile - which now includes the dress I wore in the video shoot that my extra Christmas weight was too much for! Will have to get back to you on shoes - do double pluggers count?
ReplyDelete