Thursday, 26 January 2012

Thursday 26 January

Really really really needed a day off today, so this was well timed. Spent it with my mum, who arrived last night, bearing the news that she is staying 11 days.

11 days. For reals. In my shitty little one bedder. It's going to be... interesting.

Anyways, today we lunched with my uncle in the city, which was a wierd mix of ghost town (CBD) and jam packed (around the river and Fed Square - yowsers). We popped into a sunny North Fitz beer garden when it became apparen there wasn't a spare millimetre in Ed Gardens - I've never seen anything like it!


Anyhey, here's a little self portrait from the day's end; red skirt that was 8 dollar second hand in Rozelle, black singlet that was about 10 Singapore dollars (3 guesses where I got it) and the fabric button brooch George got me for Christmas. I had brown plait sandals on too, and in retrospect notice that I looked a bit like a walking Aboriginal flag totally by accident.

No comments:

Post a Comment