First things first - welcome back Elise! Good to see your pretty face back on the blog!!
Had a meeting first thing in the morning and someone asked me if I had lost weight. Au contraire, I have been porking out big time the past few weeks, and had to go to the gym last night after eating far too much of that giant freckle Dan gave me. Still, I rewarded myself with some delicious cake just because it was there.
Couldn't have looked that great - shortly after Dan greeted me with 'you look like you're dressed to be in a Whitesnake video, with all your windswept hair'. Yeah, cheers for that.
Black and white spotty dress, black boots, long sleeve black top, and fingers strategically placed to hide chins that were visible in the pics taken before this one made the grade. Lach is today's photographer, he refused to get up from his desk to improve the angle. Revenge will be miiiiiine...
Had a meeting first thing in the morning and someone asked me if I had lost weight. Au contraire, I have been porking out big time the past few weeks, and had to go to the gym last night after eating far too much of that giant freckle Dan gave me. Still, I rewarded myself with some delicious cake just because it was there.
Couldn't have looked that great - shortly after Dan greeted me with 'you look like you're dressed to be in a Whitesnake video, with all your windswept hair'. Yeah, cheers for that.
Black and white spotty dress, black boots, long sleeve black top, and fingers strategically placed to hide chins that were visible in the pics taken before this one made the grade. Lach is today's photographer, he refused to get up from his desk to improve the angle. Revenge will be miiiiiine...

No comments:
Post a Comment