Well DTTErs, it's the day we've all been looking forward to - glasses day! When I say we, I mainly mean those around me who are sick to death of the fact I can't recognise them/read things/follow TV etc.
This is pair 1 - I feel like I've gone up a few IQ points already! AND they're not the ones that make me look smart! Part of the 2 for whatever deal at the optometerist, I ended up shelling out 60 shmucks thanks to the gap. I'm OK with that. But I think I bought 2 that are remarkably similar, we shall see...(see what I did there?!?)
This is me practicing being front row at Dior, pouting, pointing, and thinking up witty things to write on these pages (will keep practicing). I dig the neckline on this top; it's from Cue I think, is basically see-through, has light stripes through it and pleats along the neckline and a sash. Got it the Xmas before last, can't remember how much but unlikely to be more than 60 big ones. Zara black pencil skirt was 30 euros and I feel like I've got great value out of it already, even though I've only had it 6 months or so. Yellow earrings, partially obscured, are on their second outing - a birthday gift from Trace.
BTW, being too lazy to do up your shoes is very next season. You read it here first.
This is pair 1 - I feel like I've gone up a few IQ points already! AND they're not the ones that make me look smart! Part of the 2 for whatever deal at the optometerist, I ended up shelling out 60 shmucks thanks to the gap. I'm OK with that. But I think I bought 2 that are remarkably similar, we shall see...(see what I did there?!?)
This is me practicing being front row at Dior, pouting, pointing, and thinking up witty things to write on these pages (will keep practicing). I dig the neckline on this top; it's from Cue I think, is basically see-through, has light stripes through it and pleats along the neckline and a sash. Got it the Xmas before last, can't remember how much but unlikely to be more than 60 big ones. Zara black pencil skirt was 30 euros and I feel like I've got great value out of it already, even though I've only had it 6 months or so. Yellow earrings, partially obscured, are on their second outing - a birthday gift from Trace.
BTW, being too lazy to do up your shoes is very next season. You read it here first.
The whole look screams cheeky librarian. I love: that you can see again and i no longer have to read blackboard menus for you and also, the glasses! i have glasses envy. want.
ReplyDelete