Man I was looking forward to this weekend. Took it pretty easy; here's a shot from my not very rowdy Saturday night. I am pretending to bowl like they were doing on the telly (bring on whatever comes after cricket season I say).
I had been properly dressed earlier in the day, but reverted to my frequently worn but infrequently photographed house dress by evening. I got it in Marrickville with Elise for a few dollars at an op shop. It's paisley (not that I'm predictable) and I think it's what you would call a tunic; I imagine one would wear it with tights (not on my watch though). It's lightweight and cozy and kinda feels like wearing a nightie. Neckline is far too plunging for public consumption though.
I had been properly dressed earlier in the day, but reverted to my frequently worn but infrequently photographed house dress by evening. I got it in Marrickville with Elise for a few dollars at an op shop. It's paisley (not that I'm predictable) and I think it's what you would call a tunic; I imagine one would wear it with tights (not on my watch though). It's lightweight and cozy and kinda feels like wearing a nightie. Neckline is far too plunging for public consumption though.
No comments:
Post a Comment