Sunday, 15 January 2012

Sunday 15 January

After a cold, shitty week, Melbourne came up with the goods today - amen to that.


 Spent a large portion of it with the delightful Ryan, who will be well known to readers (especially those who've been with us since the early days). Like all hipsters worth their salt, we had a picnic in the park, washed down with a few pear ciders.


When Ryan met the previous owner of this cap, he started rapping to Fk the Police (NWA, the band featured on the cap). The guy had no idea who they were, he just liked that they were all wearing caps - a point I for one had failed to notice. Pretty cool eh? It went to a better home, ie to Ryan, shortly after. I've had Bodycount in my head ever since, I might add.

I broke my big rule about riding a bike in a skirt - I just couldn't not wear a dress on a day like today! I'm wearing the one I got in Dresden last year - no one ever compliments me on it, even though it's quite a talking point I would have thought - perhaps it's a bit too much like when analogue TV's go on the blink?? Hmm.

1 comment:

  1. RYYYYAAAAAAN! hello, gorgeous. So nice to see him. You look terrific too, Slapper.

    ReplyDelete