Well I'm royally excited today - ha - and clearly not just because it's Friday so soon (but hooray for that anyway).
I just remembered I had a webcam, and check it out - you can do stoopid stuff like this! Who knew??
Today is Eileen's last day and a few of the ladies are coming to mine for a viewing of the royal wedding on the stupid big TV and a celebration of her. We are going to consume more fried goodness than can possibly be healthy, drink bubbles and dress up like we are going to a wedding. It's not even 7.30am and I am already ridiculously excited.
Got this top a few years ago somewhere in Europe and I rarely wear it because it's just slightly awkward and billowy above the hips - it needs a belt but then it looks a bit silly... can't win really! I'm already looking forward to posting a few better pics later on!
I just remembered I had a webcam, and check it out - you can do stoopid stuff like this! Who knew??
Today is Eileen's last day and a few of the ladies are coming to mine for a viewing of the royal wedding on the stupid big TV and a celebration of her. We are going to consume more fried goodness than can possibly be healthy, drink bubbles and dress up like we are going to a wedding. It's not even 7.30am and I am already ridiculously excited.
Got this top a few years ago somewhere in Europe and I rarely wear it because it's just slightly awkward and billowy above the hips - it needs a belt but then it looks a bit silly... can't win really! I'm already looking forward to posting a few better pics later on!

Look at you up early and organized - guess what I did last night - I made honeyjoys!
ReplyDeleteWow - you beat me this morning Sare - I am IMPRESSED.
ReplyDelete