Monday, 18 April 2011

Tuesday 19 April

Bit eerie here in Melbs this morning – warm and humid, but also really dark and a wee bit ominous. What up with that?

We have Today Tonight here in my office filming my colleague, so I’m taking the opportunity to blog now, seeing as I couldn't do anything too productive anyway!

The past 2 nights I’ve had dinner and viewings of Paper Giants (the series about Ita Buttrose and the start of Cleo) with one my of my oldest friends, Yvette.  When I first moved out of home many moons ago I moved in with her to a dilapidated 2 bedroom house in Newcastle, which had cracks in the walls thanks to the earthquake a few years prior. They ended up demolishing the house when we moved out! We had ridiculously fun times. She moved down here god knows how many years ago, and I now live a stones throw from her on basically the same street. Small world!

She is also a little bit of a fashionista, as you can see. This is her being a domestic goddess and cooking pizzas on Sunday night. I made a nice tofu Thai curry last night but we washed it down with quite a bit of red wine, so alas I forgot to take a photo.


Not looking that exciting today I have to say. This black top is great – it’s a Veronika Maine sample I got in December. I love the neckline but it’s a bit booby so I have to wear a sensible singlet with it. It’s got ruching down the front and tied back bits at the shoulders. The corduroy skirt is an oldie I’ve had for yonks – it’s one of those things that it doesn’t matter how fat or skinny I am I can always wear it!

Skye heard us giggling as we were taking pics so she came from next door for a visit - and she looks awesome today so I insisted on posting a pic of her too.

No comments:

Post a Comment