
Meet baby Harry... my cousin's first child, Harrison. I got a text from Renee on Tuesday when he was born saying, 'It's done! It's a boy! I think we are going for Harrison, what are your thoughts? Approve? My gosh couz, the pain!!! All good tho'.
He looks like my cous-out-law, Davey, but he's got a slightly bemused look on his face that I've seen on his mother's, I am pleased to see. Didn't get away in time to go see him yesterday but I'm going to go to their place on the weekend and spend some QT with the little fella.

I awoke to very very heavy rain which has eased off a little but it's supposed to rain pretty steadily until after the weekend.
Here's me at work chatting to my buddy Rich, our IT guy and filmmaker, who's back from eight days leave.
I'm wearing jeans I got given to me by Kimmy, a red Gap top i bought for $5 from a Vinnies in Neutral Bay, a black camisole that I nicked off my mum and my long black heeled boots.
The boots were bought for me as a gift by my best friend Cligger, in Italy. I love this lady very much for hundreds of reasons ... but seriously, every lady knows how tricky it is to buy good boots that fit well around the foot AND calf, let alone buy them for someone else?! Cligger is as confident a shopper as she is everything else and it rubs off on me just being around her. Miss you my girl.
The jacket is new, I bought it from French Connection last week and it was a lot - under $200, but close to. (Can't type the figure, too soon.) I convinced myself I needed it for riding my push and motorbikes in the rain (should I ever get it operational again) as I don't have a rain jacket but then as i was trying on the fancy, zipped-away hood and exclaiming to the saleslady about the practical uses for it, she corrected me and said, 'it's not waterproof, it's showerproof'.
At the time I thought she meant you could wear it in the shower and i thought she was being a bit silly, but as i stepped out this morning I realised that she meant rain showers (i think), so will be interesting to see how it holds up in a heavy downpour. Today's certainly the day for it.
aww he's beautiful!
ReplyDeleteand you're not too bad yourself! :)
xx