Tuesday, 12 April 2011

Wednesday 13 April

Well well well - great minds think alike! I too had today's photo shoot in a dirty looking back alley, even before I saw Elise's posting.

Trace gave me this top a few years ago. It's a sweet, chiffon kinda looking thing with frills down the front and a bit of lace along the bit where the buttons do up.

Not the most exciting description I'm afraid - someone needs to bump up their textile vocab if they are going to compete in this fashion blog game, methinks!

It has a nice rusty colour on the flowers so I thought I'd wear my kick arse hoop earrings I got in Rome so I'd match a bit. They are a bronze coloured fabric pressed in perspex and are extremely cool, if I do say so myself. I particularly like the subversiveness of the loop which makes them look like they're upside down.






This is one of my favourite pics of Ryan, ever.

He is squealing "but I forgot to put on my belt!!!"

Oh well, at least he remembered to put on his dead bunny badge!

2 comments:

  1. great photos sare, your alleys shit all over ours. how was the circus last night?

    ryan is so cute!!! he is actually a dandy i a true sense of the word, as opposed to mine who is in fact DanDe(Santis).

    blanket statement alert but i think that men in melbourne dress a lot lot better than men in sydney - regardless of whether they are gay or straight. our men are generally all jeans and a tshirt on a night out somewhere, ryan is just... just ... sigh. he's dandy. Love his pants.

    i love your top, really nice colours and also your pants! so hard to buy nice pants for work... those fall really nicely, where did you get them from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. the pants are from esprit, got em many years ago and they could do with a bit of attention (maybe an iron and a dry clean, even). i need new ones actually - at christmas i got a really smart pair from cue but they are now a bit loose due to the gymnasium ... they look to shit to wear anymore. time to go shopping i guess :)

    ReplyDelete