Headed to the family farm for a fabulous easter lunch- my spinach, roast pumpkin and pine nut salad thing was prolly the lowlight, which means the rest was fab. My uncle al cooked a chop specially for me! Bless.
We went down to the river and hung out with the cast of thousands and played with the babies and had a ball in the sunshine. The farm is amazing bathed I'm the afternoon light - really pretty. The kids thoroughly enjoyed all the attention- especially the sparklers they cracked out at twilight.Happy days indeed!
I have to post this pic of my sister in law Bec because it is gold. All that's missing is a ciggie hanging out of her mouth - surely I will be able to photoshop one in fairly easily though. Rest assured the giant baby (only 7 months!!) is not hers and I set her up to make her look bad for my own ends. I hope I haven't told her about this blog.
I love the pic of you in the back of the ute, Sare, you look gorgeous. Isn't it funny we both ended up going bush* this Easter? Very 'Strayan.
ReplyDeletex
* not a metaphor, dear readers - esp for those those o/s.